Where is located the cheat file?

Lion.Kanzen

He's using Alpha 10 :P That ought to explain things :) I don't remember exactly when cheats were implemented, but I'm pretty sure it was later than that.

yeah i was say that to him.

Sorry -_-u what shame hahaha. May be wee need change art to each release. You now cyclic art with roman numbers in incons and other places.

Ok may be the problem is Wikipedia Spanish version. Is very updated.

Be need related this with our player more than English speakers.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

yeah i was say that to him. that -_-u what shame hahaha. May be wee need change art to each release. You now cyclic art with roman numbers in incons and other places.

Ok may be the problem is Wikipedia Spanish version. Is very updated.

Be need related this with our player more than English speakers.

Not sure what you mean here, the release number is clearly mentioned in both the main menu and on the top bar in-game, so I don't know how we could make that any clearer. (It is a bit unclear for SVN as it still says the Alpha name of the previous version, but on the other hand people who use SVN should be expected to stay more up-to-date.)

And I certainly don't see how having the Spanish Wikipedia page be updated is an issue, if people still use a version that's almost two years old they can't expect the information on Wikipedia or our web site or a facebook page etc to be updated. :unsure:

Not sure what you mean here, the release number is clearly mentioned in both the main menu and on the top bar in-game, so I don't know how we could make that any clearer. (It is a bit unclear for SVN as it still says the Alpha name of the previous version, but on the other hand people who use SVN should be expected to stay more up-to-date.)

And I certainly don't see how having the Spanish Wikipedia page be updated is an issue, if people still use a version that's almost two years old they can't expect the information on Wikipedia or our web site or a facebook page etc to be updated. :unsure:

Yeah if for him last versión is Jhelum . Because there aren't much places in Spanish where Talk about the game, the 90 of sites are outdated or are Linux sites. I'm not sure of course. But I ask this guy why they have a very older version (2012).