Strange unit behaviour

betacentauri

It's not just you. I've noticed this as well. If I can figure out a reliable way to reproduce it I'll see if I can fix it somehow. All ranged units do have an "accuracy" attribute that controls how wide their shots can go from the target, but I've seen bolt shooters shoot straight up or otherwise completely astray. This is what you're referring to, right?

It's not just you. I've noticed this as well. If I can figure out a reliable way to reproduce it I'll see if I can fix it somehow. All ranged units do have an "accuracy" attribute that controls how wide their shots can go from the target, but I've seen bolt shooters shoot straight up or otherwise completely astray. This is what you're referring to, right?

That's exactly what I mean, these units seem to shoot exactly opposite to the target. Lithobolos (spelling not guaranteed) fire OK though.

post-15656-0-64173800-1379622896_thumb.p

The oblique marks coming from the selected units in my screenshot are bullets and their shades. I can even point the camera adequately to have a close look at them. They are supposed to be attacking the tower at the right.

Behold!

post-15656-0-76089500-1379623703_thumb.p

No wonder the tower I selected to attack has 0 damage after hours of continually firing somewhere else. :lol2:

Hint: :o I just come to notice that in this particular square map, the shots seem to be directed just right to the SW corner (possibly [0,0] coordinates point?). If i move the units and point to another target, the bullets go right to that corner again!

Edited by betacentauri