Civ Centres, different sizes for different settlement levels.

McAllisterw

I made this as a side comment on a post on a different forum, but felt it would be best to have it's own thread in this forum.

If there aren't already plans afoot for this I think it would be a good idea if the Civilisation Centres had 3 different models for village, town and city level.

Personally I think the models in use at the moment are most appropriate for town level, so this would involve creating a smaller and larger version of each model.

Because entirely new models for the civic centers would require a significant amount of work for the art team, the idea of different models for each level is not really feasible. Another option that has been mentioned would be just adding different props to buildings as the player's level increases.

• Like 1

You could even have the civ center grow larger by having additions appear as you level up, less work than a completely new model for each level - though there still would be extra work involved. Enough space for the additions would have to be included in the footprint of the beginning civ center, to avoid the problem Lion points out.

There are more important thing to fix right now, however.

• Like 1

Good suggestion green knight, other visual suggestion can be the cc in I phase can be basic a little rustic building even can be generic by culture, Greek, middle Easter , north European. And in second phase should be, more differentiate.

Other suggestion, can be start as settlement only civilian training, with militia soldier. And a Well to restore HP if units drinks water.