User can Mod Scenario changing some basic changes?

Lion.Kanzen

You modify the game, yes. However, I think that a different type of map system would be best. I believe Spahbod brought this up earlier (can't find the post). Just moving some resources around does not warrant a completely new map. I feel like we have too many of these situations already with the multiple Oasis or Archipelago maps.

You modify the game, yes. However, I think that a different type of map system would be best. I believe Spahbod brought this up earlier (can't find the post). Just moving some resources around does not warrant a completely new map. I feel like we have too many of these situations already with the multiple Oasis or Archipelago maps.

not, moving not, put news resources, some Treasure in secret places and change Factions, and in one map change the Geography. Edited by Lion.Kanzen

As Geek377 said the long-term plan is to reduce scenario map variations by introducing a 'Skirmish' map option. This will give limited customization options (some similar to those available for Random Maps) to scenario maps created in Atlas.

Thanks to gods of 0AD, that is what i need,that let me play more Scenarios than RMs, dont forget in the options can be customized , im only play with max population 100 in RM.

but are map i can change something about topography, change a river for a cliff. Savana Ravinne.

He may be asking how to edit one of the existing maps for his own purposes.

no , i have some idea how how to do but, its hard change elevation without destroy some, alterate some balance in that Map Savanna Ravine.

i want player 2 in high land like a top of a Canyon and player 1 in low land, in a valley.

I think you just need to spend some time in Atlas Editor - it might be difficult at first but it really won't take you that long to get familiar with the elevation tools. Good luck!

the last time i use Atlas to make a Map was in alpha 8, don't change too much in this matter right?

________________________________________________________________________________

I Make, a mod

https://www.dropbox....0/savanna_C.zip

Edited by Lion.Kanzen