guerringuerrin Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 27 minutes ago, Ultimate Aurelian said: i'm not sure weapon switching was implemented yet. It is, at least on land units with persians immortals Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ultimate Aurelian Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 21 minutes ago, guerringuerrin said: It is, at least on land units with persians immortals Perhaps it could be implemented for more units. I think most ranged units could have a weak melee attack like in AOE3. Thureophoroi, Hastati, German spearmen, Celtic spearmen, Iberian infantry, could throw a single spear before melee. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thalatta Posted 47 minutes ago Author Share Posted 47 minutes ago (edited) 1 hour ago, Ultimate Aurelian said: This distinction might be partially due to gameplay limitations, i'm not sure weapon switching was implemented yet. So ranged and melee ships are separated. Sure, but that's not what I say. I don't propose weapon switching, I propose to keep them separated, but to use representative types of ships for each task, which I do when going from threes (triḗrēs) to tens (dekḗrēs), the "higher type" that we know saw combat. Edit: if we wanted something switching with ships, it could be sails/oars, but it might be too technical, and oars would need an exhaustion bar for it to make sense. Edited 44 minutes ago by Thalatta 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now