Alpha 11 Bug Ai bot

Lion.Kanzen

I was playnig me (Persian) and Aegis Bot

Lorraine Plain Random map.

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/ai/qbot-wc/terrain-analysis.js line 628 out of memory

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/ai/qbot-wc/terrain-analysis.js line 628 out of memory

Edited by Mythos_Ruler

I want to confirm this error. The game slows up really badly (but everything is still clickable).

My setup was:

Random map (sorry, I don't know which one it was. But it looked very pretty :D).

Size: normal (4players)

# Players: 4 - me, two new aegis bots and one qbot.

I was able to save the game before I closed it, but I think i'll start over, maybe with qbot only.

Hope this information helped a little. Keep on working, it's already a very good and very beautiful game!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was playnig me (Persian) and Aegis Bot

Lorraine Plain Random map.

I got lots of that.

When I reloaded the save I made while I was getting that error, the error didn't return. Played on for quite a while, still no error. Went back to a save from right at the beginning, replayed it - no error.

I don't know, maybe you have to play a new game non-stop to get that. I'll try starting a new game with the same scenario to see if it happens again.