0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice Enrique. You definitely should have made dropsites much sooner for a better start. All that time spent shuttling food from the berry bushes to your Civic Center is time your females aren't spending gathering. Know what I mean? Just an example.

Seeing you flip out @26:40 is funny. ;) Game-changing move for me. I thought you had me cooked when you took down my first and 2nd (and 4th!) expansion attempts.

The new map looks great:) Btw are those new ground textures or different lighting effects? Either way it's beautiful.

Also, will ground texture cohesion get some love in time? It usually needs some better overlapping at the edge points between different ground types and on the visual style as well. Both in quality and it's darkness/saturation/etc. Lastly I'd suggest making berry bushes a bit more obvious while on grass.

Now that the game is better optimised I'll continue making more and more gameplay, but mostly only in 1 VS 1. Never with more than 4 players.

Now the game is pretty much playable and 'lagless' in 1 VS 1', but it needs further optimisation for it to be totally playable with more than 3 players on the map. Please dev team, make this your priority.

• Like 1

• Silier featured this topic