Two suggestions regarding the naming of some files

Hi!

I've dug a lot in 0ad's files lately and I've noticed two small things regarding the naming of files:

1. There are two 'standing_stone' templates. One in the treasures folder and one in the ruins folder. They are almost identical, use the same actor. Why not just remove one of them? Or at least rename them to avoid to different objects being called the exact same?

2. All civ emblems are called 'emblem_' + civ name. For example 'emblem_macedonians' and 'emblem_kushites'. But for some reason, the Gaul one is called 'emblem_celts'. I don't really see a reason to call them Celts here because in all other files (and in-game) they're called Gauls. I would suggest to rename it to 'emblem_gauls' to keep a uniform way of naming civilisations in the game files.

7 minutes ago, Vantha said:

1. There are two 'standing_stone' templates. One in the treasures folder and one in the ruins folder. They are almost identical, use the same actor. Why not just remove one of them? Or at least rename them to avoid to different objects being called the exact same?

They are very different, if at all I think it isn't great that the same actor is used as a treasure and as "mine". Removing one of the templates seems more reasonable to me. @wowgetoffyourcellphone what is your take.

10 minutes ago, Vantha said:

2. All civ emblems are called 'emblem_' + civ name. For example 'emblem_macedonians' and 'emblem_kushites'. But for some reason, the Gaul one is called 'emblem_celts'. I don't really see a reason to call them Celts here because in all other files (and in-game) they're called Gauls. I would suggest to rename it to 'emblem_gauls' to keep a uniform way of naming civilisations in the game files.

Yes, it's inconsistent, the reason being early civ design, could be changed even tho it might break some third-party code.

• Like 1