-Janissary

Link

-Serdengecti-The axeman

Link

-Azap-The archers with turbans and green clothes

Link

How are they?

Edited by Abadu

I think, that in last period Turks should get some light cavalry (unarmoured horse archer or so) and some levy infantry. I think, that Yaya is better than those levy cannon fodders Turks used in great numbers (therefore Turkish army often sustained great losses in battle, but had no problems to replace them).

• 1 year later...

Well, maybe if anything they should be called the Ottomans or Ottoman Empire, and the Ottomans didn't really become a nation until Muslim was established in about 5th or 7th Century (I really have a little Idea on when it was made, all I know is that it was between 500AD-1000AD), so it wouldn't fit in historically.

The Ottomans didn't really dissociate themselves from the Seljuk Turks until sometime in the 13th Century (the actual date escapes me). Either way the mod could simplify itself by have a Turkic Faction which then splits up into the majority of the Euroasian Cultures.

Again, Alex this is a mod.

Either way you where still a ways off.

• 1 year later...

There is only one historical reference to what historians believe are the turks and that is on a Persian recruitment list of around 400AD. It is speculative. The Turks as such would be referred to as Ottomans since the Ottomans were made up of Arabs, Turks and Persians. The Turks within this Ottoman alliance appear in 1000AD-1200AD which was when they were at their strongest.