Civ: Parthians

wowgetoffyourcellphone

• 2 months later...

Good Video. 

On 31/10/2023 at 11:54 AM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Good video. If they add the 0 AD period to the game, it will be a great challenge, although I imagine that many resources used for the Persians and Seleucids will be useful for them, although they should adapt it to the time period. The buildings should be similar to the Persians with some variations. The most complex part should be the civilization's characteristics, maybe they can reflect their different stages such as nomadic, expansion, and empire. Also, their diverse ethnicity reflected in the units they use, although I have found a lot of information about the composition of their armies. And I am sure they will have some technology or bonus like the Silk Road, bridge of two cultures, or trade with China, literally that benefited them a lot.

• Like 1

Oh, they'd be in the top 3 cavalry-heavy civs for sure (similar to Scythians and Xiongnu for cavalry strength). Strong cavalry, weak siege and navy, but decent buildings. Maybe they have a civ bonus where their buildings start off weaker than normal in village phase, but get stronger with each passing phase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Parthian army

Cavalry

Aswar-I Zrehgan

Aswar-I Kamanan

Infantry

Nezagdar (Spearman)

Kamandar (Archer)

Taparan (Axeman)

Champion Cavalry

Grivpanvar (Clibanarii)

Mercenaries

Kofyaren-I Verekhana (Hyrcanian Raider, can be upgrade into Daylami Warrior)

Artestar-I Daylamig (Daylami Warrior)

Edited by d34d svn

• 2 weeks later...