Probably a music bug.

Arvensis

After the victory, if you stay on the map, the "victory melody" starts and repeats endlessly. It would be nice if this melody was played only once, and then a regular game playlist was launched. The same thing happens after surrender. An endless melody of defeat.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arvensis said:

the "victory melody" [and] An endless melody of defeat

You are referencing those two files:

6 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

So it is not a bug.

Let's call it a change request ... but where to start?

Both files are referenced by /ps/trunk/binaries/data/mods/public/gui/common/music.js

If I understand correctly in case of a victory or a defeat, there should be a shuffled play of the corresponding playlist (lines 72 following and 76 following). Well ... both have only one track each-so they are shuffling a dice with only 1's on their sites till the end of time.

We would need either new/more tracks for each of this situations to have a real shuffle, or as @Arvensis suggested a change in the lines 131 or 135. The last might be the better idea. But at that point, my phantasy's coming to an end and the coders have to get active.

On 09/04/2023 at 9:23 AM, Obelix said:

Let's call it a change request ... but where to start?

So it's a request and I agree, I had already informed Stanislas about it.

It should be a sound of defeat and a sound of victory, for now we don't have a way to replace them.

At least the sounds. The music would be better for the statistics menu.