Adriano0ad
Community Members-
Posts
125 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
25
Adriano0ad last won the day on September 21
Adriano0ad had the most liked content!
About Adriano0ad
- Currently Viewing Forums Index
Profile Information
-
Location
Brasil
Recent Profile Visitors
1.773 profile views
Adriano0ad's Achievements
Sesquiplicarius (3/14)
285
Reputation
-
Hello everyone! I’m back with some new updates on the development of World Rising! The Rivers of Japan map is finally complete, with 100% of its flora now implemented! I’ve also added new terrain relief and integrated the dynamic weather system, including rain and thunderstorms, making the environment feel much more alive and dynamic. In the future, the only major addition planned for this map will be the new animals that are still being developed. I’ve also created several new particles and visual effects. Now, when women pray, a beam of light appears at the temple during the ritual. I’m planning to create something similar for priests, with special visual effects appearing while they heal units. I’ve also updated the resource-gathering accessories used by units and made some changes to the Yayoi merchant. Work has already begun on our second map: the Coast of Japan! I’ve created the first textures and I’m currently working on the vegetation for this new biome. I’ll be sharing the first screenshots very soon! The Yayoi culture also continues to grow, with more technologies and new buildings being added and tested. Development continues step by step, with new content, visual improvements, and gameplay systems gradually coming together to make World Rising more complete and unique. Thank you to everyone who continues to follow the project! Leave your comments, share your thoughts, and keep participating in the development! More updates are coming soon!
-
Hello everyone! I’m back with a few more updates on World Rising. Lately, I’ve been spending a lot of time improving the game’s flora, adjusting the textures and colors to make the vegetation look more consistent, natural, and realistic. The goal is to give the entire biome a stronger visual identity while still preserving variety between trees, plants, and bushes. There are still a few adjustments to make, but the overall result is already looking much more cohesive. I hope you like the changes! Let me know what you think, and keep following the development of World Rising.
-
There are some structures and vegetation where the lighting appears inverted; I’ve tried fixing this in Blender—since the texture is the same, the issue seems to lie with the meshes themselves. I’m not sure if it’s a global lighting issue or actually a problem with the structure meshes. They all have normals, secondary channels, and AO maps, all set to well-controlled levels.
-
Atrik started following Adriano0ad
-
Hello everyone! I’m back with more news and new images from World Rising! =D Over the past few weeks, I’ve made several important improvements to the project. New buildings have been added, new technologies have been implemented and tested, and everything is working very well so far. I also rebuilt all the meshes that needed corrections to ensure that the shaders and lighting work properly. It was a lot of work, but the visual results have improved significantly! Another big addition is the creation of the Yayoi hero Katsuro. With him, we now have 4 of the 5 heroes planned for the ancient Japanese culture, with one hero representing each Era. The 4th Era — the Bronze Age — is now established and working, making the civilization’s progression increasingly complete. I’ve also continued working on the Yayoi economy. Yayoi granaries now produce both food and fibers used for clothing, currently represented by the leather resource in the game. The dynamic weather system has also received some adjustments. Weather events now occur at longer intervals, while rainfall lasts longer. This makes weather changes feel less frequent and more natural, while giving each event a stronger presence during gameplay. World Rising continues to grow step by step. There is still a lot of work ahead, but every new building, technology, character, and system is helping the project develop its own identity. I hope you enjoy the new images! Please keep commenting and sharing your opinions, criticism, and suggestions. Your feedback and participation are always welcome! Thank you all for supporting World Rising!
-
Thanks; I'll bring more images and news soon.
-
Hello everyone! I’m here to share some more news about my mod, World Rising! Over the past few days, I’ve had to spend quite a bit of time fixing several meshes from the 3D models I created, mainly to make sure the lighting works properly across all objects. There are still a few meshes that need some adjustments, and this work ended up changing my plans a little for the next few days. Since I’m developing the project on my own, I’m trying to follow an approach that I consider very important: create, test, and optimize at the same time. Instead of leaving all the problems to be fixed at the end, I prefer to make some progress, fix what needs to be fixed, study the results, and constantly evaluate what can be improved. One of my biggest priorities is making sure that World Rising remains lightweight, visually appealing, and runs smoothly, even with thousands of assets being rendered on the map in real time. Because of this, I’m reviewing models, meshes, textures, and other elements to find the best possible balance between visual quality and performance. It’s a huge challenge! Especially when working alone on a project of this scale, but we’re moving in the right direction, and little by little, World Rising is taking the shape I originally envisioned. For now, here are a few images from the development process. I’ll be sharing more news and updates soon! Feel free to comment, share your opinions, criticism, and suggestions, and take part in the development. Your feedback is always very welcome! And a special thanks to Stan, who pointed out the mesh issue and helped me notice an important problem that needed to be fixed. Thank you to everyone who continues to follow and support World Rising!
-
Hello my friend, how are you? Sorry for my ignorance, but what exactly is a PR?
-
Hey everyone, I’m here to share some more news about World Rising! The Yayoi culture is already well into development, with approximately 60% completed. We have also started working on the Kofun culture, which will represent the final Era of the Japanese cultural progression in the game. By the end of this week, I plan to share more images of the new structures and also show some of the new units currently being developed. Another feature I’m currently finishing is the weather system, and I’m really enjoying how it’s turning out! This map will feature three different types of rain: drizzle, heavy rain, and thunderstorms. One of the most interesting aspects of this system is that weather events will not necessarily affect the entire map at the same time. Rain will appear randomly in different regions of the map. This means that your city could be enjoying calm, clear weather while, on the other side of the map, an enemy city could be dealing with a powerful thunderstorm. The goal is to make the world feel more dynamic, with different regions experiencing different weather conditions throughout the match. I’m also working on the skeletons, rigging, and animations for the animals I created to implement in the game. I have to admit, this part has been quite a lot of work, but little by little these animals are starting to come to life inside World Rising. Finally, I plan to create one more tree model and two new types of plants to expand the Japanese biome and make the environment feel even richer and more diverse. Development continues to move forward, and there is still a lot more to come. I’ll be sharing more updates and development images soon. Thank you to everyone who continues to follow and support World Rising!
-
I've tried a few times, but it seems like a difficult process.
-
I have more exciting news about World Rising! I’m developing a dynamic weather system that will transform the environment during each match. Clouds will gradually form in the sky, while rainstorms and thunder may arise unexpectedly. These weather changes will make every match feel more alive and unpredictable, further enhancing the game’s immersion and realism. VID_20260918_014029.mp4
-
Hey everyone, I’m here to share some more news about my mod, World Rising! Unfortunately, I had a problem with my graphics card, which ended up burning out, so I was unable to work on the project for a while. But now I’m back! Even with this setback, I still managed to make good progress on development. I created new buildings and also worked on several new technologies for them, with the goal of making the progression between cultures more interesting and noticeable throughout the game. By the end of this week, I plan to add new units, finish more technologies, and create a few more buildings. Little by little, the transition from the Jomon culture to the Yayoi culture is really starting to take shape, and I’m very happy with how this evolution is looking visually in the game. For now, here are some images showing a little of the Jomon → Yayoi transition. As always, let me know what you think! Criticism, suggestions, and ideas are always welcome and really help with the development of World Rising. Thank you to everyone who continues to follow and support the project!
-
Thanks for the feedback; I would be grateful if you knew how I could improve that detail.
-
Hey everyone! I’m back with more news about my mod, World Rising! I’m currently working on implementing the Yayoi culture, and one of my main goals is to make players truly feel their civilization evolving gradually throughout the match. When you advance from the Jomon to the Yayoi, I currently plan to keep the buildings from the previous culture in your city. This way, progression won’t simply replace everything instantly. The old buildings will remain functional and will even be able to produce units from the previous culture. It will be entirely up to the player to decide when it’s time to destroy them, replace them with new Yayoi buildings, or even keep some of them. I want this transition to make each city tell its own story, mixing old and new elements as the civilization evolves. It’s completely up to the player to decide what to do with their city! The Yayoi buildings are still not all finished. Since this culture represents a more advanced period, I’m adding a lot more detail to the buildings, both in their architecture and in the smaller decorative elements. And personally, I think the results are looking incredible! =D There’s still a lot more to show, and I’ll be bringing you more development updates very soon. For now, enjoy these images! And please leave a comment! I’d really love to know what you think. Opinions, suggestions, criticism, and compliments are always welcome, as all of your feedback helps a lot with the development of World Rising. Thank you so much to everyone who has been following and supporting the project! More World Rising updates coming soon!
-
Hello everyone! Today I'd like to share a comparison between the Jomon Copper Age houses and the new Yayoi Bronze Age houses currently being developed for World Rising! The evolution between these cultures is already becoming visible, showcasing the transition from a more primitive society to more organized and advanced communities, with new construction techniques, architecture, and a unique visual identity. In addition to the buildings, we're also finishing units, clothing, armor, weapons, and many cultural elements to make each civilization feel unique and historically inspired. More World Rising development updates coming soon!
