• Latest updates

• Newest Posts

• Ahoy, sorry for not answering sooner. You'll have to use the command-line only once so that your clone is aware of the existence of the "upstream" repository 0ad/0ad. (I'm a bit baffled to see this is not supported by Github Desktop (and everyone is pissed off in their bugtracker), but alas.) Go to your clone, and inside of it, right click and open Git Bash. Run the command git remote add 0ad https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad.git and exit Git Bash. Now in Github Desktop, you can rebase in two steps. First, click the "Fetch origin" button at the top. It should display in quick succession "Fetching origin" then "Fetching 0ad", the latter indicates that it becomes aware of changes in the main repository. Then, in order to rebase your own branch, you use Branch > Rebase current branch, and you select 0ad/0ad as the base branch. Let me know if something is afoot.
    • exposure to masses is important for political resons that finally grant funds for archaeological research. that knoedge that holds so much value for you, actually doesn't to 99% of people, but they are being asked if the extraction of that knowledge is to be funded. culture is power, but you gotta spend some of it.
    • What does it bring to the thousands of people visiting Pompeii of so valuable? Honestly this is simply mass tourism in most cases. This is like Athens, far more people are visiting the acropolis than the museum of the acropolis where they would get the most information about it.
    • What is the most important, extracting the most knowledge you can get from it or the enjoyment/fetichism of our generation to see the items and buildings exposed to the environment ?
    • also the thracian cape or whatever you called it was not falsely atributed to them you can see the image of king bocchus on google he has the same cape , also i forgot the name of the book but there was a sentence in the section of the history of the mauretanians the author said they wore thick garment and coarse tunics
    • also north africans were not black and when you said because of the sun i would like to remind you that numidia and mauretania were kingdoms that are located on the north were the greeny and mountainous regions are found , there is snow and many more things that i wouldn't think will make them black
    • sorry for late reply but that image of jughurta wearing an armor ... that's not jughurta that's bocchus king of mauretania some artist took the bocchus monument and atributed it to jughurta, i will upload the bocchus monument