Using Comma key for unit creation doesn't work

minohaka

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, please excuse me. Does the Comma hotkey works? When ever I play with the Iberians (barracks) or I group together multiple buildings into a hokey group I can't train the units that correspond to the comma. I'm using Linux (Ubuntu) build out of source.

Edited by minohaka
missed building
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, minohaka said:

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, please excuse me. Does the Comma hotkey works? When ever I play with the Iberians (barracks) or I group together multiple buildings into a hokey group I can't train the units that correspond to the comma. I'm using Linux (Ubuntu) build out of source.

@stanislas69   move as full topic thank you, you are great valuable help.

@minohaka feel free open topics.

12 minutes ago, feneur said:

I'm not stanislas, but I think it's ok if I did it =)

I don't like bother you as before and Stan is doing great work giving order to all.

9 hours ago, minohaka said:

You hardware specs? or some other language keyboard?

Edited by Lion.Kanzen