Nothing gets imported into Blender when importing a prop

First, I'm not very experienced with Blender.

I'm using Blender 3.2.2

My goal is to enlarge the females (for the no-gather mod) by 1.25%.

I have basic rescaling skill in Blender. I was successful when importing art/meshes/skeletal/new/f_dress.dae and rescaled it, and exported it.

When I import art/meshes/props/new/head_female_c.dae, there are no visible objects. I also tried importing the _d and _e file. The same result. Can someone tell me why there are no objects?

How many dae files would ultimately need to be altered so that the female support worker citizen from each civ is rescaled?

screenshot0007.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, andy5995 said:

How many dae files would ultimately need to be altered so that the female support worker citizen from each civ is rescaled?

All the heads and body meshes. And possibly every single animation you want to use. Pretty sure they will not handle the scaling well.

12 hours ago, andy5995 said:

When I import art/meshes/props/new/head_female_c.dae, there are no visible objects. I also tried importing the _d and _e file. The same result. Can someone tell me why there are no objects?

You probably have missed an error in Blender.

Meshes that were exported with 3Dsmax needs a special edit to be importable in Blender.

See the following thread (which should probably be moved to the wiki)

There is also my plugin to import actors. Should probably be extended to support animations and to put variants in layers.

https://github.com/StanleySweet/blender_pyrogenesis_importer