Frontier with more wood

andy5995

On 20/10/2021 at 4:36 PM, alre said:

for what I know it places 8 CCs in a totally random fashion, and then, if you selected the "random group" option, it assignes them to players so that allies are not mixed with enemies. Red Sea also works like this.

I've played various matches in A25 in Frontier map with various bioms, and people are always complaining there is not enough wood, and it's true, there is much less wood in the new bioms than before. Even though Frontier is a cool map, I'm not playing it anymore for this reason.

I just modified Frontier for CM2. @alreDo you think this would be enough wood? Do you notice a significant difference?screenshot0015.thumb.png.e382a54bc2f4ef6ee64383ff5ed68e5a.png

@Lion.KanzenFor requests, I think the best way would be to open per-map tickets on the community maps 2 repo.

I wasn't really planning to start taking requests... I just saw alre's message and figured I could make a quick fix. But... yes feel free to open a ticket on the repo if you notice a map that you'd like to see improved and me or someone else may do something with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1