Adding precision to CG ?

akya

When two ppl post answering each other more than twice and going majorly OT... like what happened in the thread : The truth about timmie in GC, I find it annoying and a bit disrespectful of the topic and of the others who then have to go all the way back to know what the thread is about. And are not interested at all in the chat the others have had.

So could something be done with the CG so that this doesn't happen anymore ? Can the mods do something about it ? since I ain't one :indifferent:

Sometimes, I also find it annoying when this sort of thing happens, especially when I'm logged on via school and I have only a limited amount of time to see the forums.

Anyways, it's nice to see others who care for the well-being of WFG (and those whom I have to offer post revisions, several times :nod:). Rep up! :indifferent:

You know what it is, this forum has so many members, that when I'm not online for a day there are about 20 new topics in wich is posted and sometimes more than 40 posts. You can't really do anything about it I think.

And about the topic about Tim, sorry bout that, I'll try to think where I post next time. But when you are in a sort of discussion you don't really think about it.