PCC members: What is the greatest thing about your

i'd say i'm feeling quite similiar to matteo

whenever my wife is not around i feel like i've replaced something that is very dear to me. i couldn't imagine my life without her - she's the extension of myself - without her i'm less than myself ...

also she gives me the purpose, the will and the motivation to keep me going. and since we're currently planning a little house of our own (we just bought the real estate last week) we are building our future together now.

it is strange - but sometimes you are touched by fate and you know you found the "right one". sometimes it takes some attempts (like for me *ahem* different story :grin:) but in the end you'll know. atleast i did :rolleyes:

-bernd

What I like ? HE LISTENS ! :grin:

Seriously, shykre is one of the most understanding persons I've ever met. He makes me feel good about myself, we can talk about each topic we like and we have a lot of interests that are common. It's been a year, 7 months and 5 days and I really think it's still going well :rolleyes: