Location of map previews

Belisarius17

Thanks for sharing the link Fregarach. The manual  you shared say that The resulting image should be placed in art/textures/ui/session/icons/mappreview, either inside the local user data (see GameDataPaths) or inside a mod (see Modding Guide)
To set the preview for a map, the corresponding field ('Preview') on the Atlas 'Map' tab can be used.

But I been looking for the art/ texture, session/ icon/ map preview, and can't find the file inside the Local, 0ad data file nor 0.a.d so do I have to create the file??? ...By the way here is another promo pick I made, of the mod, so you can get an Idea of how it is looking so far and let your friends know.... As soon as the scenario is ready, I will post a link so everyone that want to play or modified it to their own taste can do so...and thanks for sharing.

IBERIA.png

Edited by Belisarius17

Hey..Just came back to tell you thanks a lot for the manual link...It does really help a lot, In 20 minutes, I have learned a lot...by the way..I allready have the Preview pick ready with the right dimensions, according to the manual you share with me on the link..., But can't find the art/textures/ui/session/icons/mappreview.   I did a seach on my window 10 but the file is nowhere in my PC...so do I have to make the field??? and if I do...where do I berry it??? And thanks for your reply and the manual link.

Edited by Belisarius17

Hey Fregara, thanks for the reply,....Do I have to create a file with the name Empires at War as <yourmodfolder> and put it inside the mod folder before I make the other files??/  And then make the The \art\textures\ui\session\icons\mappreview`.), each as a folder??? or one folder for each inside another till the last file,???? And thanks once again man, Thanks a lot! 

Edited by Belisarius17

• Stan` changed the title to Location of map previews