Cannot save game - Errors executing script event "Press" (gui/loadgame/SavegameList.js)

Ceres

Hello!

When the kids played and wanted to save, the "Save" ("Speichern") button was missing, and clicking "Cancel" ("Abbrechen") or "Delete" ("Löschen") did not do anything. When we unticked "Show compatible..." ("Kompatible Spielstände filtern"), the error message also shown on the screenshot was displayed. We needed to kill the pyrogenesis.exe task from Windows, because its was impossible to leave this window.

Unfortunately, I cannot offer more information at this point in time, but I hope that maybe it is some sort of valuable information nevertheless. And I am sorry that I did not check the console to be able to provide more information (should remember this next time).

1.jpg

Edited by Ceres

Ah, good point! I had downloaded the "No violence" and "Mayas" mods, but they are currently not activated. Even if they were, we did not change this. I mention this, as I already observed that saving a game with a mod cannot later be used without that mod. But if both mentioned mods are not activated or have not been changed, would it still matter?

How can we check if/which mods are activated while the game is running?

Edited by Ceres

We have a bug that makes it so if a mod was enabled but the game is no longer compatible (e.g. version update) the game might still try to load it.

As far as I know the only way to delete a mod is to delete it from the My Documents folder on windows.

• Thanks 1