What Are Your Feelings About People Building...

Personally I think it is very dangerous when people mix Aluminium with Kaliumperchlorat, because it can explode on quite low temperature. People don't know how much they have to put in from the two things so they blow up easily. In Germany we have 500 cases of exploded arms or whole bodies every year before New Years.

What do you think ?

Should be forbidden, it's just too dangerous. Kid's don't know any better, so making/keeping it illegal is the least that could be done. Good thing, and probably the best thing, is warning them how dangerous it is, and maybe show some pictures of what could actually happen if something goes wrong. But most doing it are kids, and not every kid will listen to this.

Make it illegal. There are people who don't even know which way to shoot the things, why should those same people be allowed to actually make the bombs`? :P Make it licensed in some way, or forbid it completely. There doesn't have to be a huge punishment, just make it illegal so people will think twice before doing it. If they do it anyways, well, you couldn't really have stopped them anyways most probably...

No, it's KClO4 (percholrate means chorate ClO3 but with one more oxygen atom).

I don't think people making their own firecrackers is a good idea, and furthermore I don't see why they'd want to do this. Not sure if it should be illegal, but it should certainly be warned against.