Wfg Community - One Of The Best Out There

When I clicked on the forums several minutes ago I noticed that there was a number greater than 10, 000 next to posts in the board statistics center at the bottom of the Forum Index. This means we have hit the 10, 000 replies mark ! :P

I'd like to thank everybody, on behalf of the WebDevelopment Team, which consists of Black hawk, Black OP, CodeOptimist, Quacker, Klaas and me as well as the rest of the Wildfire Games staff, which is one of the greatest Freelance Development Teams out there (if not t h e best), who is active on these community so far and helped develop it to its current stage !

This is a milestone in the development of this Community, which we all should remember in the future. :D

Thank you everybody, you are all great ! :P

PS: Time to slow down for a moment and party ! :P

I can second this (again).. I am starting to take for granted the maturity and overall "best-ness" of the WFG community! It is one of the absolute best!!

I was on another forum community that I probably won't mention the name of, and nearly everyone was completely immature and un-helpful. Half of the posts were "that r0x0rz!!" and "u stink get out of here" and "hey i'm so l33t!!1!!1". :P

I'm sticking with WFG!! :P;)