What Is The Most Important In A Forum Community ?

I voted for : The sex appeal of the Community Administrators :D lol j/k

Nah I voted for the friendlyness/politeness of the community. But it sure helps to have Quality/Helpfulness of Forum Posts/Topics

People actually post something and not only 3 words. That which is called spam ! :D

The size of the community -> the more members the better. - depends if they're active and you really can have a nice environment even if they're few members.

The number of forum posts/topics. - doesn't have to do with anything. If the topics and posts are on nothing interesting, it doesn't help at all

Same people come back often -> build up serious friendships. - Goes with number 2

The sex appeal of the Community Administrators :P. - what do you guys look like ? on the net I can't tell :P

If you can talk about any and everything with the other members - always good :P

[edit] I didn't put them in any order, just posted a comment on each of them

#1: Quality/Helpfulness of Forum Posts/Topics (get tired if forums have same old topics and debates)

#2: Friendlyness/Politeness of Community (goes with #1)

#3: Same people come back often -> build up serious friendships (why come when you're hated by everyone)

#4: The sex appeal of the Community Administrators :P (HAHA!!!!!)

#5: If you can talk about any and everything with the other members (goes along with #3)

#6: The size of the community -> the more members the better (not really, seeing that most of them will hardly post let alone be active members)

#7: People actually post something and not only 3 words (sometimes, those kinds of posts are fun, look at WA) :D

#8: The number of forum posts/topics (the more, the spammier methinks) :thumbdown: