badosu Posted May 7, 2020 Share Posted May 7, 2020 (edited) Hello, I thought of making a 0adstats website, where one can inspect their and others progress, activity history, etc... Do we have an API of sorts to listen to stats changes/communicate with bot? I would assume not, if that's the case, would it be under TOS to register a bot listening on the lobby xmpp channel to gather this data? Initial implementation would be to just listen to ranked results messages, but if there could be any other additional data to be gathered would be great! Edited May 7, 2020 by badosu Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stan` Posted May 7, 2020 Share Posted May 7, 2020 @user1 I believe there might be some GDPR issues. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now