re visiting the subject on WW2 for 0 A.D.

ThuleDragon

is anyone planning on working on such a conversion mod?  I know some developer on here is working on stuff to do with guns (like muskets) and if I recall correctly has done some works relating to american civil war buildings and units.  

I have just been playing some hearts of iron IV, some company of heroes 2, and similar... would absolutely adore an age of empires esque ww2 experience having a variety of countries like Germany, america, finland, soviet union, italy, japan, china, etc.    besides this, I would really care to see any kind of progress in which that pertains to colonial times all the way to vietnam in technology, guns, and what not.   

28 minutes ago, LordGood said:

that black powder demo is super hacky, so much so i think building an entire mod on it is just asking for trouble. the particle system needs some work first

Is that why you don't want to send me them buildings ? :P You could zip your public mod and let me do the rest :D

• Like 3