The Bathroom?

In my opinion very interesting topics can be chatted about here. It just depends on what we make of it. I as a member would want such a forum that is not as dull language/topic-wise as the others..a forum where we talk about the small things of real life, like our girl-friends and such things.

I see no point really why to close this forum..

Yeah, I agree the [title] thing or even the topic to bring to the top each time is spam, like I said in the [title] one, it's obviously for people with too much time on their hands B)

I don't see what the problem is with "how much time do you have sex". It is after all just a topic about everyday life. I don't want to offend anyone here, but this does make me feel a little bit angry sometimes. Some people think it's normal to talk about guns and abnormal to talk about sex. Sex is after all a pleasure in life and shouldn't be neglected or keepen away from the younger ones among us. If we're just talking about normal sex on a civilised way I don't see what the problem is, we all do or will do it. Guns is another matter to me, it's violent, and violence is somewhere at the top of my list of things I hate.

Well, I'm not going to get on another discussion about guns, i've had too many of those with closed-minded people at pAOM.

If we talk sex, it needs to be kept clean. We do have younger visitors. Yes, they need to know about it, but we shouldn't be the ones to inform them. Thus, in my judgement (since I'm now the general moderator), that kind of discussion should be left to less public means, such as IM'ing and private forums.

I don't want to put a damper on your guys fun, but when i took this job i said I would moderate with my beliefs. No, that doesn't mean i'll be deleting every "mature" topic, but with things like "How often do you have sex?", that's just not going to work. If everyone's reply was along the lines of "maybe once a week" etc, i wouldn't have a problem with it, but going into detail about what you do and such should be a no-no on WFG's public forums.

I agree that the topic about sex shouldn't go into detail. When I look at it there are no in-detail posts so far, so we may want to post (the thread starter) where the line is. I disagree on not allowing such a discussion whatsoever..

And about that [title] topic.. It's not spam exactly. Yes some posts are spam, but with it I wanted to find out about the creativity of our community. Making such a formal and dull [message] (as in putting one option on the forums into one post) just starts a cycle of posts with other options. However, what happens if there are no options left ? Then people need to invent something (they did already) and the thread can become quite exciting. I saw such a topic on another forum and I was amazed of how people can turn such a "dull" topic into an interesting discussion, so I quickly decided to make something like that here, too.

But then again, as the webmaster, I doubt I have to justify such a thing in public..

Room 301 can be entertaining, but it's not a good place. Alot of unnecissary, useless, and vulgar discussion takes place there, plus it's gathered some very vulgar people over it's 3 years of existance. Thats why I don't think this should be based on it B) Anyway 301 is like a completly new place from the rest of the PAOM forums, no one there cares what else happens in the other forums, it's just a place for them to dock their spam.