Share Dropsite and other things

http://trac.wildfiregames.com/changeset/17875

Hi guys, Here now we have shared dropsite tech. It is a good thing.

But I was think it could be better. In this tech you force your ally to allow you to use their dropsites. This isn't very nice for an ally to do, is it? Now you can steal your allies stone and metal and wood without their permission. (EDIT: tested aianst AI, not against human, so it defaults to forcing Ai to allow you to use their dropsite, since maybe logic is not there to make the decision to unlock different dropsites, see edit at end of post)

Instead I was think it should be the other way arround. The tech should be to allow your ally to use your dropsite. This makes for more team interaction I think and more team orient. This is a gesture of goodwill to benefit your allies instead of only yourself.

Also, in Delenda Est I rename it is Trade Agreements and use a shaking hands icon, to show it is a gesture of friendship. 

friendship.png

EDIT:

Though now I see there is unlock button for your dropsite. Hmmm, does this show up after your allly research the tech?

All-in-all this game need better notifications as well:

• Ceasefire timer
  • "Mimo has reached Empire Phase!"
  • "Your ally has researched Trade Agreements! Unlock the dropsites you wish to allow your ally to be able to use!"
  • A bunch more.
Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1

I have an idea, let the player choice by diplomacy, is part of advance diplomacy agreements, so you  share a store house with one GUI button, but first you need market that option in the diplomacy. And storehouses can be beginning. You can share many other buildings. Can be nice gift building and units in the future. And share territory to build a defense. 

2 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

I have an idea, let the player choice by diplomacy, is part of advance diplomacy agreements, so you  share a store house with one GUI button, but first you need market that option in the diplomacy. And storehouses can be beginning. You can share many other buildings. Can be nice gift building and units in the future. And share territory to build a defense. 

Right now you can build towers in your allly's territory and that is great. They should not get territory though when place in ally territory which is what they do now. That need to change. Should just have territory effect removed when place in ally territory.

1 hour ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Right now you can build towers in your allly's territory and that is great. They should not get territory though when place in ally territory which is what they do now. That need to change. Should just have territory effect removed when place in ally territory.

The idea about  territory convergence can be nice here. I mean union of both territories like "set theory"

PEXAd6w.png