Look and sounds some familiar [ AoeII mod] based in 0A.D?

far as im aware AoM uses a full 3D engine and a less grid locked terrain system that can take varying color changes whereas AoE2 uses sprites and fixed textures for terrain. it doesnt have light sources like a 3D engine does. its just fixed images. also just a heads up AoE2 TECHNICLY has shadows. theyre part of the sprite images though =p

ofcourse if im wrong and its possible then i would be more then happy to be corrected on this.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

6 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

far as im aware AoM uses a full 3D engine and a less grid locked terrain system that can take varying color changes whereas AoE2 uses sprites and fixed textures for terrain. it doesnt have light sources like a 3D engine does. its just fixed images. also just a heads up AoE2 TECHNICLY has shadows. theyre part of the sprite images though =p

ofcourse if im wrong and its possible then i would be more then happy to be corrected on this.

Probably that is reason why is so popular for moding.

Edited by vidnik2

Enkeli as always ..., is already saying that the expasion was a plagiarism and that they removed their steam mods unjustly, already is becoming the victim and says that he will make a post with evidence that he is the poor martyr and that Does nothing, that these civilizations are copy? And it is that they are going to invent civilizations that do not exist or that ?, this type is only a cancer for the community, is a historical game not a pokemon game, according to him, the same one is unique and original and all are plagiarizers, doing ****ing victim show, we must be attentive to that scourge of the community

look this 

https://www.facebook.com/StudiosEnkeli/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Enkeli was kicked ban from Steam

IMG_3689.PNG

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Enkeli

Permanent Ban

Plagiarism - Continuously taking other people's work and claiming them as his own. He ignored various warning given to him by staff and other members of the community.

http://www.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=27,323177,,10

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

I'll lock this topic, if he's no longer using our art there is nothing to discuss, and just using it to accuse him of stuff is not productive in any way (even if those accusations are true, so please don't take this as me saying that anyone is lying, I just don't think there is anything to be gained by posting about him here).

• Like 3

• feneur locked this topic