Deathmatch Mode

wowgetoffyourcellphone

What do players want to Deathmatch mode? I think it must take 0 A.D.'s unique gameplay in mind (and also be mindful of mods, plox).

Here's what I think the mode should do:

Start all player in last phase (can be edited by mods in case they have more phases, like my mod which has a Phase IV). Resources default to 25000 (the current resource count title "Deathmatch" should be rename to "Extremely High" because Deathmatch should be a mode name, not resource amount), but can be change by host. All single tech are auto-research for free at start (like in AOE). Pair techs default to 0 cost and 0 research time (player just click the one she wants and get it instantly).

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone

I think Deathmatch should just be the game mode, where host can still customize other thing like victory condition, etc.. Maybe even customize slightly the resource amount (Extremely High or Insanely High? Host choose, lol). But the core to Deathmatch would be that it auto-research all single techs (Phase tech are single, so they are auto-research too) and make pair tech cost nothing in resource or time. Another feature could be that Deathmatch boost gather rates and reduce training times.