[FIXED] Technology Bug: MinRange

wowgetoffyourcellphone

Tech is like this:

{	"pair": "pair_defensive_01",		"genericName": "Murder Holes",	"description": "Murder Holes allow defenders to fire or drop projectiles upon enemy units huddled along the base of the defenders' wall.",	"cost": {"food": 0, "wood": 200, "stone": 100, "metal": 0},	"requirements": {"tech": "phase_city"},	"requirementsTooltip": "Unlocked in City Phase.",	"icon": "murder_holes.png",	"researchTime": 40,	"tooltip": "Towers and Fortresses no longer have a minimum attack range.",	"modifications": [		{"value": "Attack/Ranged/MinRange", "replace": 0}	],	"affects": ["Tower", "Fortress"],	"soundComplete": "interface/alarm/alarm_upgradearmory.xml"}

But I can see when I turn on Range overlay in the game that this tech does not affect the minrange at all. Is the MinRange modification bug?

Changed it to 1, still did not change when looking at range overlay.

AFAICS, the minrange is applied in the Attack component, but the BuildingAI doesn't re-define the range queries.

So new towers you build should have the modified min range, or if you change ownership or alliance of the tower. Can you confirm that?

k, 1minute

EDIT: Tested and confirm what sanderd say. The new tower show different minrange (none) than the already exist tower.

Hmm, does this happen with maxrange too? I try a range tech.

EDIT2: happen with maxrange too. Is this intend behavior? The stat in tooltip show the range has increased, but the range ring did not update.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone