Can't rotate buildings...

blue.bsod

I searched the forums and could not find anything remotely related to this issue, so I'm hoping it is something new and not a repeat. The problem I noticed is that after a few minutes in the game and without any warning flags, I suddenly can't rotate objects anymore. I can initially when I am building my compound, but after an undetermined amount of time, rotating objects is no longer available to me. I can still rotate the view/camera, but I can't rotate objects. I save the game, exit back to the desktop, then load the game and continue playing where after a short period of time it happens again.

Incidentally, this also happens when I use ALT+TAB to flip between open windows. When I select the game again, the rotating function no longer works. The problem above is without the use of ALT+TAB, and no other programs were running in other windows. The problem does not happen in the Linux version as I have a triple boot machine and am running 0.A.D. there as well. Oddly enough the game runs faster and better in Linux than in Windows.

Windows 7-64b, 16Gb RAM, AMD3 4.3GHz Hexcore (OC'd) CPU, 2Gb nVidia GT610 (OC'd), 4Tb HDD, Chrome DEV-64, Firefox (Nightly-64b) and MSIE 11. Triple boot: Windows 7-64b main, Ubuntu 14, secondary, and Windows XP-Pro 32b third.... Oh in Ubuntu I run Chromium Canary 64b instead of the default Firefox... umm what else should I add. I'm 6'2", 180lb, right-handed :lol2:

Edited by blue.bsod

That and the fact that the widows build is 32-bit if you don't compile it yourself your problem could be related to SDL 2.0 which handles creating and managing the windows,the switch to SDL 2 is recent on Windows so there my well be a few bugs in the works yet. Could you have a look at http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/ReportingErrors so the code team have a bit more data to start the bug squashing task.

Enjoy the Choice :)