Spanish error in translating

av93

There are essentially two tiers of permissions (well there are some more, but they are more of a management nature) at Transifex: Translators and Reviewers

Took a look and it seems you're now a reviewer, so I assume you've been given more permissions since you posted the above :)

It seems there are a lot of mistakes in the translations. I tried to help with the translation at Transifex and found out that you can type anything there and it's very rarely checked for its correctness (There is a review feature but I don't know how this works and who is qualified to do these reviews and there's not much marked as 'reviewed' (mostly less than 10%, it differs)).

Maybe it could be possible to have some for their competence tested checkers? And if this is the case already maybe have some more of them 'cause it seems to get on kinda slow

It seems there are a lot of mistakes in the translations. I tried to help with the translation at Transifex and found out that you can type anything there and it's very rarely checked for its correctness (There is a review feature but I don't know how this works and who is qualified to do these reviews and there's not much marked as 'reviewed' (mostly less than 10%, it differs)).

Maybe it could be possible to have some for their competence tested checkers? And if this is the case already maybe have some more of them 'cause it seems to get on kinda slow

As the team don't have knowledge of all language we rely on the language teams to do the quality checking. If you think you have the skills necessary, but don't have the required permissions, contact the language team coordinator or one of the project maintainers listed here: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/0ad/

The review feature basically works like this: if you see a translation that you think is accurate, and which isn't marked as reviewed: then you mark it as reviewed. If you see a translation that is marked as reviewed, but you think it isn't the best possible translation, then you click on "Unreview", and enter a new translation and save that. You can then review the new translation, but it's probably best not to review your own translations and instead let someone else review those.