Tags is Transifex

Hi!
First of all, sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place.
I am translating 0AD to Bulgarian and I noticed there are tags on some of the items. I can't find any explanation for what each of these tags mean nor do I want to deduce from the name (At the end it might turn out I had been doing everything wrong). Can you provide me such info? And posting it somewhere easy to find will help a lot of the other translators.
Thank you in advance,
Jordan Grigorov

Edited by yoreei

Those tags are just hints. Here it means that it's the specific name. Which normally means the name written as they'd locally write it. But for some names, it's also a transliteration (like we don't have Egypt hieroglyphs or Punic symbols), sometime we don't even know how they pronounced it (like for the Celts), so Celts mostly get Latinised named, and it's also possible it's just a specification of a general name (like "Oak" instead of "Tree").

These elements are not important for gameplay (we always refer to the generic name, never use the specific one), but they should be consistent in your language. So it's up to you, or to discuss with your language team.