Question

yassimba9

Just a few small question

1. Maybe you could make a buttom in the main menu that automatically

goes to the tutorial map i don't think this is very hard to make but i'm just a starter so i can't do this YET.

2. when is alfa 16 planned to come out

3.When will AI can use ships is that already someone doeing or could i set this as a goal to do before

depending when alfa 16 comes out , alfa 17

4. when have you planned to make a campaign mode ??

That was all

Just a few small question

1. Maybe you could make a buttom in the main menu that automatically

goes to the tutorial map i don't think this is very hard to make but i'm just a starter so i can't do this YET.

The tutorial map is a bit outdated currently. We plan to implement a new one using triggers (which should be included in A17). So it's normal we don't add that button for the next version, A16.

2. when is alfa 16 planned to come out

Current plan is to go into feature freeze around April 30th. Then after 5 days of feature freeze, and some days of commit freeze, we will release it.

3.When will AI can use ships is that already someone doeing or could i set this as a goal to do before

depending when alfa 16 comes out , alfa 17

Certainly not for A16. Maybe for A17. There's a new AI included in A16. It's based on Aegis, but it's more flexible. I think adding naval support is one of the things mimo wants to add to it. It's also possible that the naval support requires a better pathfinder, in which case it will take even longer.

4. when have you planned to make a campaign mode ??

That was all

Unless someone pops up, saying he wants to work on it, campaign maps are probably not going to be included in the 1.0 version (they're moved to part 2). So I can give no ETA at all on that.

Thank i want to use this game to improve my programming skills a lot before i go studying technical informatics

also i tip

it is very unclear when your units arent's working yet and maybe you could pop up a message they are out of work

and a message when youre units are ready

it is very unclear when your units arent's working yet and maybe you could pop up a message they are out of work

and a message when youre units are ready

There was a patch for that, unfortunately, due to unexpected serious conflicts just before committing it, it is abandoned.

And we try to release every few months. A16 was planned for end March, looks like we're a bit late.