Ideas for Wonders

raymond

Hello

I play Carthaginians and I build a Mausoleum (Wonder).

In the description "add large tracts of land to your empire"?

Also place it on the territory line: only a small tract will be added. It is a very expensive building. Only a very small tract will be added? Add another/more features, like all units in a specific radius work, run and (maybe) fight faster.

So it is better to build a civic center?

Another thing: With wonders can you add a new game type in victory condition like in Age of Empires: build and protect the wonder for x minutes and you win the game?

regards,

Raymond

Edited by raymond

Other to put in "Knew problems" topic or Features to explain that, i know that, Sander17 Knows, but new player don't .

We should just implement it and be done with it :D

I can make a "wonder" victory condition, it wouldn't be a lot of work. I just need to know in which cases there is a victory (like what when you have killed all enemies, but didn't build a wonder?)

The design document for the game postulates a "herocide" gametype, which is similar to "regicide" from AOK.

As for Wonders, right now they don't do anything. In the future, they'll be "game winners" in games that have that victory condition enabled. They can also have secondary effects or bonuses, like special technologies or healing (if its a temple).

• Like 1

We should just implement it and be done with it :D

I can make a "wonder" victory condition, it wouldn't be a lot of work. I just need to know in which cases there is a victory (like what when you have killed all enemies, but didn't build a wonder?)

I think a "Wonder" victory condition would be in addition to the standard "Conquest" condition.
  • Like 1