Bugs and UI notification

szimre

Hi!

1. 0 AD Bug text.jpg seems the java error, but I have included the log file to extract (0ad_bug report.zip).

2. Is that (0 AD bug choose.jpg ) pictured failure to develop the warehouse building, the kiválasztoma one, then the other should no longer be possible to develop it disappears, so to speak, even if I develop a civic center, it is not possible extended (I-II-III base). See (0 A.D Bug choose 2.jpg ).

3. That said, this is a known bug, but I do not know that they found to this problem.

When you start a new game, and shortly after save and exit, then open the Saved game, you can then start to lagg. And yet there are also many civil / military.

The logs in (0ad_bug report.zip) is included.

The ticket report are not the problem. (The problem was I did not report the ticket report.) (If so meaningful.)

I'm sorry, but I just a little English.

I have used the Alpha 14 version.

0ad_bug report.zip

post-15612-0-25462400-1378584914_thumb.j

post-15612-0-06315000-1378584924_thumb.j

post-15612-0-57277800-1378584938_thumb.j

Edited by szimre

The first two pictures are no bugs. It's a technology you research. So that becomes available for all workers at once (like your civilisation learns to make iron axes, then everyone can make an iron axe). There's no reason to research it two times, so that button is gone.

The third picture indeed is a bug, but when did it happen? Is it after a saved game? Saved games are not supported by AI players. Thanks for mentioning that.

"The third picture indeed is a bug, but when did it happen? Is it after a saved game? Saved games are not supported by AI players. Thanks for mentioning that."

I saved the game and quit, then later loaded the game, it will display the error text.

The first two images do not fault cause. I just puzzled that you choose one of the development (for example, the iron ax icon), then after the second development (the wheelbarrow icon) can not be selected, since this option will disappear. Because I know that one of the x% faster cut into the wood, and the other that you have x% more weight. Because I do not think that much developed in the selection of one object to the other and then cuts can not be upgraded.

That choosing between axe and wheelbarrow is intentional. It requires you to make economical choices. Either you choose for faster collecting more wood, or you choose for carrying more wood. If it's a map without a lot of resources (so you have to walk a long way), it's better to use a wheelbarrow to carry more. When you have lots of resources nearby, it's better to just work faster.

I do not want to have to create a new topic so I'm writing here.

Texture and animation bug: Image1 image 2 (map: Azure Coast 2)

And even one bug, if print screen key track in the game, it does not photo is off, but that was before ca. 1 minute. If you want to shoot the picture, you have to wait a bit with it, because no other way will shoot the picture.

And even one bug, if print screen key track in the game, it does not photo is off, but that was before ca. 1 minute. If you want to shoot the picture, you have to wait a bit with it, because no other way will shoot the picture.

Are you talking about the key on your keyboard that has something like "PrtScn" on it? That doesn't have anything to do with 0 A.D. but with your operating system. 0 A.D.'s screenshot function uses the "F2" key, press it and it takes a screenshot, the location of the saved file will be displayed on the screen once the file has been saved.

• 3 weeks later...
... Texture and animation bug: Image1 image 2 (map: Azure Coast 2)

Bridges are actors (only visual, non interactable). ATM entities (like the horse unit) can't "walk" on other entities/actors (like the bridge).

So the rider is actually riding on the (raised) ground below the bridge. So ATM there is no way to prevent this bug (but very accurately forming the terrain below the bridge ...which is not that easy).