Just want to say thank you.

jodupher

I just found this project today.

It might sound weird to say it like this, but you guys reaffirmed my faith in humanity. You've undertaken a huge task and ask nothing for it.

Free and always will be...? My god. That's just mind blowing.

This looks to be the best game in the world, surpassing Age of Empires 2 by miles and crashing through the very fabric of the universe.

The fact that you guys are doing this just to create something so awesome and share it with anyone who wants it... I'm without words.

I'm a musician and I swear by the old gods and the new (or whatever else I can swear to) that I'll write a song for you guys.

Also, if you need any help with Spanish translations pertaining to the Mexican regional Spanish, I'll do whatever I can to help you.

Thank you so very much,

Jodupher.

If you want to make music for the game, you'll probably have to contact Omri (see http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17150). But, as Omri seems to be quite busy, it's probably best if you do as much as you can by yourself. Omri is the one to decide which music to get in the game thouh.

For the translations, the game isn't translatable for now, But Gallaecio is making progress getting a translation system plugged in (see http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/67) once the system is in, strings from the code can be extracted and added to a translation interface. I don't think there will be a shortage of Spanish translators ;) but thanks for your help anyway.

Piano, guitar, bass and an awesome melodica ;)

Piano is my specialty. I do a lot of stuff with keyboards synthesizing instruments that we don't have people to play, but real piano can't be beaten.

Guitar I'm able to play, but still learning, and bass is more of a hobby.

Although, come to think of it, they're all hobbies. Not sure what I'm doing when I playing bass then...