Art to Use in Multiple Final Arts.

Lion.Kanzen

Sharper edger, blur the traces, give some more depth, give more color tones. Yeah is complete destructive review from one don't give a useful feedback. But ignore him. Is not the first time he say something negative. My big mistake was change the name of topic. By cause I want put some vectorial.

Why I'm so angry, because this is second time you, do this, first time can be coincidence but and second, i can take personally.

But if are more useful in order place peace lock the topic. The only place I love fight is in battlefield of a videogame.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 5 weeks later...

Lion, it's clear that you are really passionate about the game, but you really, REALLY, need to work on your art before you begin posting it, trying to get it added to the game, because right now it's frankly pretty embarrassing to look at. The awkward poses, the muddy faces, the soulless eyes. Please just spend some time practicing first.

DMItXkn.png

i love your words ;) obviusly is for low resolution.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 3 weeks later...

After k776 asked for those stickers, it made me realize how ill-prepared we are for sudden PR issues needing artistic attention, especially if a lot of us are tight on time.

I'd like to have more than just screenshots available for public relations, even though it is probably the most truthful outlet.

anywho, I sketched a towered elly just because

post-14999-0-97459800-1385863631_thumb.p

post-14999-0-83844300-1385863676_thumb.p

• Like 3

• 3 months later...