edit pre existing 3d models

SLC

Hi, maybe someone else asked this question but I can't seem to find the topic or page for what I'm looking for

Is there a way to edit pre existing 3d models from art\meshes. I mean is there a way to import them into 3DS max or Blender they seem to be in ".dae.cached.pmd" extension but when I try to convert "pmd" to "dae" using http://trac.wildfire....com/ticket/461 and it throws me an error, however ".pmd" files like "dude.pmd" are converted correctly

I'n conclusion what type of files are ".dae.cached.pmd" and how to successfully import them into a 3d editing program like 3DS Max or Blender ???

The helmets etc are separate props. To know however what size they should be, you can import a dae in blender, make the helmet the right size and then add it to the unit in the xml file.

The helmets etc are separate props. To know however what size they should be, you can import a dae in blender, make the helmet the right size and then add it to the unit in the xml file.

what size is that?