Basic Triggers

av93

Hello! This is for the devs: you're thinking about the things that will be on 1.0. My suggestion for the sp and campaign experience, is to make some basic triggers, something like Age of Empires 1 victory conditions: move x unit to y position, this unit must survive...

With that people would be allowed to make simple scenarios. Not very complexand nice, but something it's better than nothing, and you always could advice that advanced triggers will come. I said that cause I thing that this kind of triggers maybe are easy and fast to implement! Cheers

Including some basic triggers, but not spending a lot of time on creating scenarios/campaigns is definitely one option we're thinking about.

Zoot: I'm sorry I'm too lazy to check that thread/don't remember, but have you created a Trac ticket? Forum topics get forgotten so easily, so to ensure that someone will review it that's probably a safer bet :) I doubt someone will have time for Alpha 13 as we should just be a couple of weeks away from it, but hopefully someone might for Alpha 14, and hopefully the Git move might be during that time as well if the last couple of things are sorted out :P

Including some basic triggers, but not spending a lot of time on creating scenarios/campaigns is definitely one option we're thinking about.

Zoot: I'm sorry I'm too lazy to check that thread/don't remember, but have you created a Trac ticket? Forum topics get forgotten so easily, so to ensure that someone will review it that's probably a safer bet :) I doubt someone will have time for Alpha 13 as we should just be a couple of weeks away from it, but hopefully someone might for Alpha 14, and hopefully the Git move might be during that time as well if the last couple of things are sorted out :P

its possible know a list of these basic triggers?

Yeah, I'll just create a ticket after Git migration. Then I'm better 'armed' to deal with feedback and possibly add Atlas support etc.