Dont people file it extreamly op that they can win the game WITH ONLY MAKING FARMS AND gathering wood?

cool

Developers! DONT REMOVE THIS OP, I think instead they can make the ai have many attractive perks like roads, pre built structures, etc, it will just reuire a creative brainstorm in order to get the things set up. But WINNING THE GAME WITH ONLY FARMS AND GATHERING WOOD IS SOMETHING I FOUND REALLY OP in civilizations where the soldiers cost only food and wood and THAT IS GOOD(not in real life though)

I just want to know if anyone else know this

While one could win spamming only f&w units, there wouldn't be access to p3, certain buildings and a lot of tecs, the forge upgrades for example. With a slower eco (very limited gathering tecs) and a weaker army (because of few/no forge upgrades) it could only be successful to a certain difficulty level.

Well just building farms and only gathering wood is a possible strategy.  However, it is not guaranteed at all that you would have sufficient wood resources to gather. Depends a lot on the map and on your opponents. A bit of trading might be needed. And a minimum of defence as well. Ah, and what about additional techs? Oops, now you are in the game... ^_^