Trouble using numbers to queue on windows a26

Ok, not sure what is wrong with the video format, but it shows what is happening in my windows experience on 0ad.

1st (not exactly related to the video):

I can't use 1,2,3,4 to queue units with shift, only queueing single units by pressing 1 without shift.

2nd:

in a game I played yesterday, I would occasionally notice a batch of a few units I tried to train with shift+clicking the icon a few times. This batch would not train, and clicking the icon again would add 1 unit of that type to the queue. Also the batch number would disappear back to normal.

Now about the video, this is what happens if I let 'queue first unit' be shift+1, in an attempt to be able to shift queue with the numbers. 

1st: I train a few units without batching, this is fine.

2nd: I use shift+1 multiple times to make a batch of 6.

3rd: this batch isn't produced. Instead, a single unit is queued and the number 6 is stuck over the unit icon.

4th: Now I can't click anything except the icons in the barracks menu.

5th: I click the unit icon with 6, and a single unit is queued, 6 remains on the unit icon.

6th: I press shift again and the 6 units are queued and train, I can click now.

Pretty weird, can any windows users replicate this?

1 hour ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

the scaling is just the recording (i think).

These were things i did on mac but now cant on windows. (use numbers to shift queue batches).

i havent tried cmd and ctrl, should that be done before or with the other keys?

Oh you're on Windows ? Never mind my last comments then.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Vantha said:

You reassigned the hotkeys? Maybe the numbers are conflicting with the default control group hotkeys then.

Well I unassigned the control group hotkeys, and this is also something you can do on mac. Now that I am on windows I am surprised this is different.

1 hour ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

Well I unassigned the control group hotkeys, and this is also something you can do on mac. Now that I am on windows I am surprised this is different.

Using numbers to queue up units (in place of making control groups) works fine for me as well. Have you tried reinstalling the game?

6 minutes ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

I can use the numbers to queue single units, but not batches.

But you're aware there's seperate hotkey entries for setting, selecting, and adding control groups, right?

8 minutes ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

You mean restarting the game, or uninstalling and reinstalling?

Uninstalling and reinstalling... but I'm a bit clueless. Can anyone else on Windows reproduce the issue?