I think 0. A.D can join civs such as Kushans, Germanic, Huns, Xiong Nu, and Scythians

GM_Hong

Yes, I have indeed played for a while, and based on my experience playing 0. A.D, it is a good game, but I always feel like something is missing. If I remember correctly, the introduction says that 0. A.D selected a time period from 500 BC to 500 AD, which is the period from the Peloponnesian War to the downfall of the Western Roman Empire. Basically, this time period covered all the civilizations of the Old World, But it seems that there is a lack of civilizations such as Kushans, Germanic (including Goths, Vandals, Franks, and Burgundians), Huns, Xiong Nu, Scythians (or Alans, mainly early nomadic peoples), which theoretically could have appeared. However, the current version lacks their place, and I think a new version in the future can make up for them.

Edited by GM_Hong

47 minutes ago, GM_Hong said:

Yes, I have indeed played for a while, and based on my experience playing 0. A.D, it is a good game, but I always feel like something is missing. If I remember correctly, the introduction says that 0. A.D selected a time period from 500 BC to 500 AD, which is the period from the Peloponnesian War to the downfall of the Western Roman Empire. Basically, this time period covered all the civilizations of the Old World, But it seems that there is a lack of civilizations such as Kushans, Germanic (including Goths, Vandals, Franks, and Burgundians), Huns, Xiong Nu, Scythians (or Alans, mainly early nomadic peoples), which theoretically could have appeared. However, the current version lacks their place, and I think a new version in the future can make up for them.

The game is divided into 2 periods or 2 parts one; Empires Ascendants and Second part Empires Besieged.

We have a mod with Xiongnu : Terra Magna.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen