Request to be able to copy any part of the chat in the game and thus facilitate its translation

Hello, first I clarify that I am using a translator for this text since I do not speak English.
I introduce myself, I play 0A.D. For a couple of years now my name in the game has been "H.Herle" and I really enjoy the game but as you know almost everyone speaks English in the chat and it is very difficult for those of us who don't speak English to translate it, since I have to copy it manually the text in English in my chat box and then paste it into Google Translate, I would like a function to be added to be able to select any history chat and have it automatically copied to my chat box, so I can copy it without having to Do it manually and pass it to Google Translate, something similar to the "/link" command but without the need to redirect you to any page, only in text in your chat box.
I think this would help many players to be able to communicate better, personally it frustrates me a lot not being able to translate everything and missing almost everything that happens in the chat, since I can only understand some very basic words, I hope you can understand what I wanted to say Since I write this in Spanish, I hope that some developer reads it and can take it into consideration :')
greetings!

• Like 4