Replays for A26

Reyu

19 minutes ago, Reyu said:

OK, it worked. If anyone has any Feldfeld replays, I would love to see a game of his.

There are the replays from the tournament I hosted:

But you'd have to install a prior version of the community mod to watch them (be careful with that...)

If you still want to do it, check the "view other versions" section here https://mod.io/g/0ad/m/community-mod

How do I use the mod after it's in my mods folder? There seems to be a problem with the mod where it duplicates the folder when I tried to use it, and the replay didn't show up.

Note: I saw the mod's folder was called "0ad-community-mod-0" and I saw that was a problem seeh was having. If anyone knows how to resolve this, just message back how to fix the mod.

Which version of community mod should I use for the replays Feldfeld?

Edited by Reyu

11 hours ago, Reyu said:

How do I use the mod after it's in my mods folder? There seems to be a problem with the mod where it duplicates the folder when I tried to use it, and the replay didn't show up.

Note: I saw the mod's folder was called "0ad-community-mod-0" and I saw that was a problem seeh was having. If anyone knows how to resolve this, just message back how to fix the mod.

Which version of community mod should I use for the replays Feldfeld?

It's better to just delete every folder related to the community mod and then do a manual install. For precise instructions with manual install you'd have to ask someone else though.

For which version, I think the last matches of the tournament were played on 26.3 but the early matches were maybe on something earlier like 26.2
To know precisely which version you can also download the replay from here https://replay-pallas.wildfiregames.ovh/ (it contains the same replays as the tournament and tells the version, plus you can easily filter the games from me), you can also inspect the commands.txt file which indicates the version