Is there a way to access some kind of replays database?

Pluto

Some of my folks and me used to play this very strategic game so eagerly many years ago. An extensive list of replays was created of those incredible matches. Sadly, the computer where I played this game is no longer available for me.

I remember that I signed that in-game form to Help & Improve 0AD. So, I was wondering if there exists a way to view those valuable replays. 

Also do note that replays are bound to a specific version of 0 A.D.  so if your replay was for Alpha XXIII you can only replay it reliably on Alpha XXIII. Else the outcome of the match will be at best really different. At worst the map or the units will no longer exist so you will experience issues.

• Like 1

As far as I am aware, the in-game feedback agreement covers only config and any difficulties of the game starting, so your own recordings might be gone unfortunately. (I guess Wildfire games would not be able to support recording all games played worldwide - apart from all the privacy concerns this would most likely create)

Maybe you can find a couple of other players' replays in this forum?