The bottom corner of my mouse cursor works, not the top end

Lowopacity

Hello, i just installed 0 A.D. on my Ubuntu 23.04 ,

I open this game first time i seen mouse cursoy not working properly, when i click i seen mouse cursors up corner not working cursors bottom side work and drag. 

I opened FAQ page and i found releated section with my problem. It says "Can't move cursor throught the entire screen (mouse is restricted to some region) and it has a sample image right side but my game has no options like FAQ page's. mouse grab in fullscreen and mouse grab in window mode sections don't show on my settings -> Options -> Graphics (General). 

2dn question is : how can i paste captured image to this editor ?

3th question : i'm not a robot' s time is so little. Please increase it. 

On 25/09/2023 at 1:04 PM, Lowopacity said:

my game has no options like FAQ page's. mouse grab in fullscreen and mouse grab in window mode sections don't show on my settings -> Options -> Graphics (General). 

Until version alpha 27 is released, those options are only visible in a development version of the game, such as 0.0.27 rc1. The link has downloads of installers for Windows or MacOS. Linux users would need to build from source.

Alternatively, you can edit your 0ad alpha 26 configuration file directly with a text editor. The FAQ entry explains how to do that starting at, "If it's impossible to open the game in a window mode try to locate your user.cfg file..."

2dn question is : how can i paste captured image to this editor ?

Press F2 to take a screenshot while the cursor is not in a text entry field in 0ad. Login to your account, compose a new post, find the sentence at the bottom of the post, "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." Click "choose files". Navigate to the screenshot and click OK. The file should be attached to the post.

As far as where to find the screenshot, see the Game Data Paths article.

There is a file size limit for attachments created by new forum accounts. The "newness" wears off after a few months, as far as I know. In the meantime you can resize the screenshot, compress, crop it, or post it to an external image sharing site.

3th question : i'm not a robot' s time is so little. Please increase it. 

What causes that message? I have never seen it. Something similar that I have seen is a delay of 30 seconds before I can search again when I'm not logged into my forum account. To eliminate the delay, login to your forum account before searching. The account might need to be non-new in order for that to remove the delay.