New A2 Poster for 0ad available anywhere?

Odd vacuum

Some years back I received a great A2 poster from the 0ad community leader on a local Linux Weeks event when I had an information desk next to the one from 0ad. I have had many FSFE information desks since using this poster as part of my material. After so many years it has become worn out and I wonder if I can get a new poster to replace my old one. I didn't find any such thing on the 0ad web page yet. So I wonder if any of you around here do have a hint for me where I could get one.
I am a graphic designer and could create my own, but I would prefer to use an official poster if there is one. I have attached an image of the poster I still use.

IMG_20230826_102235.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's kind of a bummer that WFG hasn't setup a merch shop with proceeds going to the WFG treasury. There are online shops that deal in made-to-order stuff, so no one on the team would have to carry any inventory at home or anything like that. Problem is, it takes time and effort, etc that ppl would rather use on the game.

That is a pretty neat poster though. Could at least throw the file into a zip and make it available for download if we can find the file.

I found the PDFs after 90 seconds of searching the art repo! lol

The PDFs here are good for printing or you can muck with the other formats.

https://trac.wildfiregames.com/browser/art_source/trunk/promotional %26 public relations/print

EDIT: I thought @Pureon had left longer ago than 5 years. Time really messes with ya. My mom died 5 years ago and it simultaneously feels like 10 years ago and 1 year ago.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Please excuse my late reply. I had lots to do and just finished an other 3-day information stall like the one on the image I posted. Thank you for finding the original material. I will try to update at least the screenshots to reflect the development of the game since the poster was designed.

Are there any screenshots you would want to include/replace?

I work with Inkscape but was able to open the leaflet .ai file with it and it seems I can adapt it pretty well after having installed the font used.

Edited by Odd vacuum