Bug of the double list of technologies.

Delfador

If more than one warehouse is selected, the list of technologies is doubled, creating a repeat.

screenshot0001.png.216e75d9be4476b079119b935abedade.png

And when choosing, for example, houses - no.

screenshot0002.png.f1683b43df583a4e32bf39bbe4dbbf06.png

This bug also exists in towers and possibly some other buildings.

Edited by Delfador

I am able to reproduce this situation in A27 RC 1. This happens only in the case, when you are playing the Han civilization and you have placed a minister in one warehouse. Because then the game shows you the cheaper technologies next to the technologies without discount. In this case I wouldn't consider this as a bug.

Edited by Obelix
mentioned the game version
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Obelix said:

I am able to reproduce this situation in A27 RC 1. This happens only in the case, when you are playing the Han civilization and you have placed a minister in one warehouse. Because then the game shows you the cheaper technologies next to the technologies without discount. In this case I wouldn't consider this as a bug.

In this case, the developers should make a mission-tutorial in which all this will be explained.

Just now, Delfador said:

In this case, the developers should make a mission-tutorial in which all this will be explained.

Someday.

Look here the thing to do is to take the reins in your hands of what can be done.

Don't just take initiative and try to solve certain things yourself somehow.

I've been thinking about creating a manual to serve as a guide for the tutorial, I mean to make a series of instructions that the tutorial should take or explain, so that when the programmer has time to do it, he can simply follow this as a guide to create the tutorial.