Can mods for 0ad easily copied for TLA?

ZeZar

about modds. I think moding can be very fun, but make sure that its only graphics... If people are able to mod the gameplay it would cause chaos. And make sure there is a limit to the size of graphics you can put into the game. Modds are great, but its not fun to play a person who has a mod that lags a game... Im not buying a new comp to play a person with a big mod. :P

Yes, there are nothing more annoying than mods making a game lag. So therefor both me and Curu can promise, that the Viking mod wont make the game lag in any way. We are gonna have less polys (at least in most buildings) than the origin game.

But i dont agree with you, when you say mods that change the gameplay just makes chaos. You say this:

If people are able to mod the gameplay it would cause chaos.

as i said, i totally disagree. As i think Bobby said, "Wouldnt be much modding if you dont change the gameplay":D

I think that a real mod should add brand new things, and also do the game better in some ways. At least change it much. If you dont change the game, its not really any modding at all :P !